Sunday, December 19, 2010

Whew- update!

I can't believe it's been six months since we've posted something on this blog. Here's what we've been working on........
Baby Ultrasound Video - It's a girl!

Baby Ultrasound Video - Swallowing etc.

I think Sean is going to be a fabulous big brother. He is so thrilled! We've already been blessed with a wonderful son and can't believe we'll be meeting our new baby girl mid-April. The pregnancy has been going fairly smoothly (despite some killer heartburn these last few days). I'm planning on continuing to teach Stroller Strides as long as possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle for me and my girl. Keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for us that things continue to go smoothly.

Here are a few pictures of Sean from the last few months. (BTW- all pictures have been updated in the sidebar. Please use pword finn to access them if prompted).



2 comments:

Mikie said...

Busy few months. Mer loves the pics of Seanie. She is supervexcited about her soon to be cousin. "daddy can I help aunt Kim with her. Me: I'm sure you can help a little, maybe you can help Seanie learn about being a big brother. Mer: sure, I know all about babies, you let me feed michael sometimes, and help with diapers. I'm not changing poopers, Seanie can help with those"

Bryan and Kim said...

How sweet! Of course she can help with the poopy diapers. Seriously...all big brother advice welcome:)