Monday, January 09, 2012

Everyone Remembers Their First Kiss



My beautiful girl Marlee is now nearly 9 months old. She's growing like a weed, full of personality and is like two peas in a pod with her brother.



Last week she did the most amazing thing. She gave me my first kiss. Much like every morning, I was smothering her with kisses and asked her to give me one pointing to my lips. She leaned her head in, exhaled and rested her forehead on mine. Of course my heart started to cartwheel!



While she IS very interactive a lot of the time, this was the first on-demand show of major affection that i've witnessed from her yet. Don't be confused though. She is VERY picky about when and where she gives her kisses away. I've yet to be able to show her Daddy her new trick and usually get a slobbery hand to the face when I ask her to perform. I guess she's reserving her kisses for our quiet times.

1 comment:

Erin said...

So sweet!!